Where are they made?
Mood products are designed in Toronto, Ontario, and manufactured internationally under the supervision of our engineering team and undergo extensive testing and inspection throughout the process.
What materials make up Mood Pods and Mood Mini disposable vaporizers?
- Mood Pods are made with food-grade plastics, and contain a stainless steel vapor path, an organic Japanese wick, and kanthal heating element.
- Mood Mini disposable vaporizer encases a lithium-ion polymer battery, a PCB and pressure sensor, all separate from the vapor path and liquid. All portable electronics containing lithium-ion batteries present rare, but potential safety hazards under hot or cold conditions.
What's in the e-liquid?
All Mood products use a salt nicotine e-liquid formula, which is mixed under strict quality controlled processes utilizing industry leading partners.
Ingredients include vegetable glycerin (vg), propylene glycol (pg), natural and artificial flavoring, and salt nicotine.
- Mood Pods contain 0.8mL; 5.5% nicotine strength (55 MG/ML salt nicotine)
- Mood Mini disposable vapes contain 1.0mL; 6.5% nicotine strength (65 MG/ML salt nicotine)
What is European Union TPD market testing?
Mood products have undergone EU TPD market testing, completed for:
- E-liquid Analysis by HPLC-DAD (testing the compounds in e-liquids for harmful additives in a liquid (non-vapor) state)
- Vapor Analysis (testing the chemical compounds when vapor is formed from the e-liquid through a simulated puff machine)
- Metal Testing (testing the metal compounds when vapor is formed from the e-liquid through a simulated puff machine)
- Vapor Analysis by triple emission testing (testing the chemical compounds multiple times in a row through a simulated puff machine to monitor over duration of use of device)
Disclaimer: If you have health questions about the impact of vaping or ingestion of nicotine, we recommend that you speak with a health care professional before beginning use.